Friday 16 December 2016

Christmas cheer

Huge thank you's to my wonderful Cambridge University Press colleagues who supported our annual Christmas Raffle in aid of the CF Trust today. This raffle is now in its 11th year, and used to consist of all the supplier donated Christmas goodies sent in. However due to compliance regs, suppliers send in a lot less these days, if any, and so the raffle now largely consists of prizes donated by staff. Despite this, the funds raised increase with every year.... Which by my books means my colleagues grow kinder and more wonderous each year! 

£500 raised today, and more to count up next week from cakes sold too. I've created a new fundraising page which you can see here, and this has prompted me to think about my next fundraising challenge too.....Ideas on a postcard please! 

Our family and friends have now raised over £53,000 for the Trust since Isaac was born, and a large part of this is down to my colleagues, never seemingly getting sick of me asking for sponsors. It means more to us than you can know. Thank you.