Tuesday 13 December 2016

Amazing Anouk.

Our little Anouk turned 8 this weekend gone. She has always been the sweetest little thing, the most beautiful baby, and continues to fill us up with love. A miracle baby, born following PGD treatment (which you can read more about here), so new that she was the 23rd baby born in the world following that kind of scientific test. She even has tree planted for her in a woods for this reason, she is so special. From day one she was full of love, grace and kindness. She mothers all children, a prolific love-letter writer, a gift giving creative, an arty soul....

Our little Nanook, Babooska, Shnuks.... we love you so.
As you like to say 'I flew right into your heart'.









Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am home again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am whole again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am young again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am fun again However far away I will always love you However long I stay I will always love you Whatever words I say I will always love you I will always love you Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am young again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am fun again However far away I will always love you However long I staye I will always love you Whatever words I say I will always love you I will always love you