Tuesday 11 October 2016

All the pretty things you see outside.

Yesterday was Jayne's birthday. I can't explain how much I miss her. But I do.
Isaac was sick again today. It seems to come in phases. I hope I'm wrong. 
Another young CF friend is back in ITU, as if she hasn't already been through enough already (two double lung transplants not enough?).  
A very kind friend of mine is raising money for CF, having met Isaac and I, by riding over 200 miles (from Scarborough to Norwich).
There is much sadness in the world, but also, so much kindness. To support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust who do so much amazing work in research and support for those affected by CF, please follow this link. Thank you so much James!


Listening to this (lovely tune), and remembering all that....

"Don’t talk to me
Just walk to me
I’m distant
Sure I’m your man
Do what I can
But don’t stand by my side
Stand inside

That’s my good girl

My whole world
Turning on the couch
Close that cute mouth
And kiss me


Like all the pretty things you see outside

Imma gonna make you satisfied, and
All the silly things inside my mind
Imma gonna make you satisfied
Imma gonna pick on my guitar
Baby 'til we feel it, future [?]
We gonna live in a house together
With me on the couch and my guitar, singing
“Oh my god I love you, I love you”"