Friday 21 June 2019

From Rosa. Age 6.

Isaac sometimes is mean to Anouk and me. 
And he asks Anouk to go and get him sweets at the shop. 
It’s hard for Isaac because he doesn’t like doing his nebs, they taste funny. 
Sometimes it is hard for isaac and we try and make him do it. 
Isaac is brave because he doesn’t do anything when he’s in pain. 
I hope that they will get a potion for Isaac to not have CF. 
I love Isaac to death. 
I feel bad for him. 
I hope his IVs will go away. 
Isaac makes me laugh and he plays with me all the time. He always wants to pick me up. It’s annoying sometime, but I like it. 
I hope the Doctors on his birthday give him a potion to make his CF go away. 
I hope everything goes away that he worries about. 

By Rosa Banosa (of the cheeky cheeky nosa) x 


Robin Williams offering toilet paper to The Thinker, ca. 1990s.