Wednesday 9 May 2018

£70,000 and counting....

Our skydive has now made over £6,000 (my employers will match what I make at work up to £500 per fy, and huge thank you’s to the Vargas Brothers for the most amazing fundraising BBQ) which means our running total; and this is by no means just me, but our whole family and bloody lovely friends, is now over £70,000 raised for the CF Trust  since Isaac was diagnosed in 2005.

Ahhh, words fail me.... Just thank you thank you thank you! It really does mean the world to us to feel so supported in this fight for a better future for Isaac and others with CF. 

Some pictures from our skydive. Shell, Jess and Bon.... there is literally no one I would rather throw myself out of a plane with. Love you all. 





CF update to follow, CF clinic and ENT review tomorrow. Cough slowly increasing x