Thursday 26 April 2018

Spring.

The sun started to shine, which for me means padding around barefoot, and reading in the garden. 

I am utterly obsessed with my new book, My Absolute Darling (Gabriel Tallent); be warned, this is DARK (I love my books, music and art quite dark)... but unputdownable; in a jeez, this is frickin sick kind of way. But the sun seems to have gone back into hiding these last few days. Still, in the small window of early summer the kids spent a weekend in the paddling pool, which is pretty damn good for April in the U.K., and Isaac is doing..... OK. The results from the bronch trickle in... Pseudomonas infection; check. No surprise there, but symptomatically he is doing better, so we’re feeling good. Roll on summer for real... (and a few hospital free weeks please). 

Just the small matter of throwing myself out of a plane first....on Saturday. To say I am nervous is an understatement, but needs must. Everyone with CF deserves the chance of a longer, healthier life, so there is not much I wouldn’t do to help this cause. Please, please support our skydiving fundraising by clicking here.  We are so close to our target now! Post to follow on the amazing friends jumping with me, and all the support we have received. THANK YOU! x