Friday 23 March 2018

Drug mix up

This is tonight’s mixing up of drugs for Isaac’s IV antibiotics. Excuse my feck (attractive face/neck merger 😂).  If only it were this quick in real life! 



We are so so thankful to be doing home IV’s rather than in hospital again. It is day 11 of 14 (all going well with his tests on Tuesday, hoping it won’t be more than a two week course). Blood tests every three days show his kidneys are coping well with the toxicity of the drugs. We had one dash to hospital as his gripper needle dislodged, but this is most likely due to his port being new, we’re still sussing out what size needle is best for him. It’s all going well otherwise. Today he is coughing a lot more again, but I’m hoping this is just a big clear out (no more blood tf). 

Look at me, my first VLOG! I am totz down with dis, FML. 
Have a great weekend!