Saturday 6 May 2017

Looking good.

Isaac has had a fairly rough few weeks, but we're hopeful things are beginning to get better. He continues to miss too much school, deals with pain and nausea most mornings, and we're still not sure if he is taking is medication while he's at school (much to my endless frustration and heartache). It's very hard to explain to people sometimes, as within a day or so, he can go from being sick of a morning, to hospital for emergency X-rays, and then back to the football pitch for a training session.... this blog sums up this CF roller coaster pretty well. We take things hour to hour, minute to minute, if he is well enough that moment, he's going...Seize the moment! It is music to my ears when people say he looks well - if only he always felt the same. 
Please please sponsor him for his colour run here, we need a cure to this shitty disease x 

My girlies, Rosa and Anouk (I really don't know what I'd do without these two ❤️).