Thursday 13 November 2014

And breathe....

Isaac is doing really well right now, so I have less to blog about. His little moon face is going, and he is back to normal. His kind of normal at least. Clinic next week, and hoping if his lung function is OK, he might be able to stop the hypertonic saline nebs. Four lots a day is taking him a couple of hours, the speed he does them, so one less would make a big difference, and might make getting to school on time more likely. He has appointments in December with an immunologist too, to check out some long standing issues. Hoping for reassuring news before Christmas on that.

I had a lovely weekend break in Norfolk with two of my best friends, eating, drinking, walking, and laughing so much my tummy muscles still ache. I really needed that, I think we all did. Love you guys.

The girls and I are finally getting over our coughs, bit of a bugger that bug, and the toe I think I may have broke stubbing it on the box under the bed whilst ever so slightly under the influence seems to be less purple and throbby. Oh, and I was promoted at work, which makes all the extra hours I am doing because we are so busy that bit sweeter. So all good in merry Moly world right now. Hope you're all good too x