Thursday 30 June 2022

Thank you

Isaac is doing so much better, following intensive IV antibiotics, steroids, lots of pain relief, and now, some back up oral antibiotics to boot. 

He can breathe, and enjoy headache free days. 

We’re now hopeful for a few months of good health, with the bacteria that camp out in his lungs knocked to a minimum (thank you antibiotics) his inflammation under control (thank you steroids) and his airways cleared (thank you surgery and our heroic NHS). 

Thank you for all the amazing support, anonymous chocolate fudge in the post (thank you if this was you!) cakes our doorstep (from the poet in my heart) and all the love for our darling brave boy. 

I hope you too, can enjoy this summer to the full. Recent losses have reminded me, my friends and my colleagues just how precious each and every day is. As Eva always said, love, love, love x 



Pictures from our Rosa beans 10th birthday.