Sunday 1 November 2020

I was thinking earlier...

That if you could only include three statements on my gravestone (OK, I was walking in the rain, feeling ill, and listening to Graham Greenes’ ‘The end of the affair’ so this kind of thinking was very much in context, I am not normally so maudlin) that they might be; 

Loved her children obsessively. 
Knew how to party. 
Had THE best friends and family ever. 


Thank you Sarah ❤️

Recovery is hard, but Isaac is beginning to feel better. We had two emergency trips back to hospital on days one and two at home, and needed to have one stent removed (which may cause more scarring). He is also at the angry end of twelve days on steroids, and is still dosed up on pain relief, but each day is getting a little easier. The rest of us are germy and coughing, which I wouldn’t mention at all, only we worry that he will get this next too, and a virus would almost certainly set off a CF exacerbation, which he really doesn’t need. 

Lockdown #2. Sending love to you all x 

My mantra, now in neon lights!