Sunday 22 May 2016

Back from the school trip.

I wanted to add some pictures from our week away at Isaac's school camp at PGL (parents get lost) but due to his pre-teenyness the only face he wears for pictures right now make him look like he's smelling an especially unpleasant fart. But he had a great time, and stayed well throughout. A week of climbing walls, kayaking. quad biking and the like... I stayed mostly in the background, so as not to cramp his style (the only kid with a parent in tow) so used the time to work/walk/read and sleep more. Missed my girls terribly. We're both glad to be home.

Less than two weeks to go until our 50km, sponsorship is adding up, over half way to our target with gift aid. It's my birthday in a couple of days too, and I'm asking for donations towards our target if anyone would like to be so kind, click here. Training going well.

Have a great week peeps x