Sunday 8 February 2015

My family

In no particular order, I would like to thank (in the Academy award style); 

Rosa: for so much fun yesterday, playing our made up game, dinner or daughter, in which she was either showered with kisses or eaten. And for saying repeatedly that getting Obie was 'best day ever!'. 

Dan: for everything, always. I'm so sorry that I'm a grumpy lumpy in the mornings sometimes. I love you. 

Anouk: for asking how NOT to have babies, and when I said the easiest way is not to have sex (sexy cuddles she calls it) she replied, 'no way is anything coming near my cha cha'. Age 6. Go girl. 

Isaac: for a fab try at rugby today, and for humming away to music I love in the car, which he pretends to not like in public. He will have great taste! 

Obie: for being so unbelievably gorgeous and fitting into our family so well. It is early days, and maybe I'll be cursing next week, but he just eats, sleeps and poops right now, and as long as one of those is outside, and he keeps giving all these cuddles, I'm happy! Love love love him.